Intellectual Property laws protect this site
Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (‘CSIRO’), The Bureau of Meteorology (‘Bureau’) and third parties. It may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
- You may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
- Unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of CSIRO and Bureau copyright material for your own information, research or study, but only if you:
- Do not change the material; and
- Do not remove any part of any copyright or other notice.
Licensing of website material
CAWCR is a research partnership between the Bureau of Meteorology and CSIRO and encourages the dissemination and exchange of public sector information provided on this website on an open and reusable basis.
CSIRO and the Bureau own the copyright in all material produced. All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of:
- the Coat of Arms of the Commonwealth of Australia
- the logos of partner organisations
- content supplied by third parties, and
- other materials specifically not provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material and you should contact that party directly.
Using the Coat of Arms of the Commonwealth of Australia
For any enquiries about this notice, please contact:
Collaboration for Australian Weather and Climate Research,
107 – 121 Station Street, Aspendale Vic 3195
Level 9, 700 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3001
Tel: 03 9239 4431